Support through In-Kind Donations
In-kind donations are an essential element of the support that keeps Top Floor Learning functioning smoothly. Here are some examples of the in-kind support that TFL receives each year.
- Turley Publications: advertising and printing
- Palmer Library: office space and utilities
- Roberts & Sons: printing and paper
- Livingston and Haynes: auditing
- Avery Dennison: 3-ring binders
- Collective copies: copy paper
- Steaming Tender: Catering
- Events by Johnsens: Catering
- Initial Management: Refreshments
- Staples: Office supplies
In addition, many local businesses provide prizes and gift certificates for our Scrabble Tournaments. There are many other creative ways to support Top Floor Learning with an in-kind gift. For example, many donors provide beautiful, filled baskets for the May Basket Raffle. In November, donors decorate gorgeous table-top Christmas Trees for the Silent Auction fundraiser. Click Fundraising Events for more information.
Please go to 2007-08 Donors to see a complete list of donors in all categories.
If you would like more information, please call 413 283 2329.
Top Floor Learning is a not-for-profit 501(C)3 organization. Your gift is tax-deductible. Our federal tax ID number is 200-525-130.